Become a Fan on FaceBook!

Mommy Vomitpants on Facebook

May 13, 2008

Advertise With Mommy Vomitpants!!

I am now offering ad space to anyone who would like to purchase it. However, I want to keep the number of ads low while still making a little bit of money.

So, there are now 4 ad spots available on Mommy Vomitpants!!

Interested??

I will start the space off at the low price of $10 per month for a 125X125 button ad. If demand accelerates (which I sincerely hope for), then I will consider larger banner and skyscraper ads.

Ad placement is negotiable; ad's won't necessarily be low on the page.

I will accept payment via PayPal ONLY. Please contact me using the contact link on the top right of the page for my PayPal information.

I look forward to working with future advertisers!!

blog comments powered by Disqus