Become a Fan on FaceBook!

Mommy Vomitpants on Facebook

April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day!



Tax Day has arrived. If you got a refund, you are probably like most people and have already spent it but if you have to pay, you are probably waiting until as late as you can today to send in that payment and still make the postmark deadline.

Either way, it's mid-April and the year is going by so quickly that I can't believe it!! I mean, wasn't it just Valentine's Day and now it's almost Mother's Day?

Willow is growing up so quickly, I can barely keep up. And this summer should be an extra fun one since she is finally to the point where she can play on a play set! So, we are hoping to get one for her this year, and I have a specific one in mind that I will talk about if we get one.

Until then I am working on a post or two to come out soon, the first one being on "Sandbox Safety" since we are planning on getting Willow a sandbox this year.

So, please be on the lookout! And if you have a suggestion for a topic you'd like me to talk about or you have a question you'd like me to research, please comment or contact me via the "contact" link at the top right of the blog and I'll get right on it!

Have a great week!!

blog comments powered by Disqus