Become a Fan on FaceBook!

Mommy Vomitpants on Facebook

June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


Today is the day we celebrate the dad's in our lives.

As a wife, I have to admit that there are times when I feel like I should be appreciated more than I am. So, it stands to reason that my husband (and father to my lovely daughter) would feel the same from time to time.

So, today I have set out to celebrate his wonderful "fatherness" with a few gifts and a couple of cards and a whole lot of family time.

I will start off with a new phrase I am trying out with Willow:



Seriously though...he is a wonderful father and husband and neither I nor Willow (not just because she can't talk well enough yet) could ask for someone better.


If you liked what you read here and are a member on FaceBook, please become a fan of Mommy Vomitpants!

blog comments powered by Disqus